- Best throttle response, lowest inertia
- Lightest ACT flywheel
- Super rigid, precision-made and dynamically balanced
XACT Flywheel Key Features
- ACT engineers XACT flywheels using the latest CAD and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software to evaluate all design alternatives for the best results possible.
- ACT demands tight tolerances for fit, concentricity and parallelism so flywheels have an exact fir onto the crankshaft and operate smoothly even at extremely high RPM.
- Offer excellent heat capacity because they maintain adequate material behind the friction surface.
- ACT flywheels are lighter, stronger and safer than stock cast flywheel to meet the needs of both the enthusiast and hard-core racer.
- One-piece construction allows fewer opportunities for failures and provides uniform, efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears.
- Integral ring fear permits more weight reduction where it matters most and eliminates the chance of gear breakage or separation from the flywheel.
- Ring gears are cut with lead-in chamfers for better starter engagement and prevention against rounding off gear teeth.
- Material is properly distributed for maximum strength, lower inertia, good feat tolerance and rigidity.
- ACT strategically slots XACT Prolite flywheels to reduce inertia without sacrificing strength and heat dissipation.
- ACT heat treats the entire forging for strength and toughness, and induction hardens ring gears for longest gear life.
- All flywheels are CNC-machined and dynamically computer balanced for smooth, high RPM reliability.
- XACT flywheels are cerified as meeting SFI Spec. 1.1 .
- XACT flywheels are legal for competition in all racing organizations where SFI certification is required.
This is a Prolite flywheel, which is ACT's lighter flywheel offering with lowest inertia. Prolite flywheels are designed for best throttle response and acceleration. Prolite flywheels are preferred for road racing or rally racing, and have reduced drivability. Materials are properly distributed for maximum strength, good heat tolerance and rigidity. ACT flywheels are serviceable and can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts.Feel:
Dramatically improved engine response and acceleration, mild to moderate gear rattle.Life:
Heat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life.Quality:
One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears.Recommendation:
Recommended for race use.Difference:
Forged, CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
Weight: 8.1 lbs (approx. 3,87 kg)
Flywheel Tooth Count: 109
- Honda S2000 1999-2004 2.0L L4 1997cc
- Honda S2000 2004-2009 2.0L L4 1997cc