- Most popular
- Lighter and stronger than stock flywheels
- Recommended for street and drag racing
- Better driveability and durability
- Super rigid, precision-made and dynamically balanced
XACT Flywheel Key Features
- ACT engineers XACT flywheels using the latest CAD and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software to evaluate all design alternatives for the best results possible.
- ACT demands tight tolerances for fit, concentricity and parallelism so flywheels have an exact fir onto the crankshaft and operate smoothly even at extremely high RPM.
- Offer excellent heat capacity because they maintain adequate material behind the friction surface.
- ACT flywheels are lighter, stronger and safer than stock cast flywheel to meet the needs of both the enthusiast and hard-core racer.
- One-piece construction allows fewer opportunities for failures and provides uniform, efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears.
- Integral ring fear permits more weight reduction where it matters most and eliminates the chance of gear breakage or separation from the flywheel.
- Ring gears are cut with lead-in chamfers for better starter engagement and prevention against rounding off gear teeth.
- Material is properly distributed for maximum strength, lower inertia, good feat tolerance and rigidity.
- ACT strategically slots XACT Prolite flywheels to reduce inertia without sacrificing strength and heat dissipation.
- ACT heat treats the entire forging for strength and toughness, and induction hardens ring gears for longest gear life.
- All flywheels are CNC-machined and dynamically computer balanced for smooth, high RPM reliability.
- XACT flywheels are cerified as meeting SFI Spec. 1.1 .
- XACT flywheels are legal for competition in all racing organizations where SFI certification is required.
This is a Streetlite flywheel, which is considerably lighter than stock and is the most durable flywheel offering from ACT. Materials are properly distributed for maximum strength, lower inertia, good heat tolerance and rigidity. ACT's Streetlite flywheels are preferred for street or drag racing. ACT flywheels are serviceable and can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts.Feel:
Noticeably improved engine response and acceleration, OE to mild gear rattle.Life:
Heat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life.Quality:
One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears.Recommendation:
Recommended for street and race use.Difference:
Forged, CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
Weight: 11.2 lbs (approx. 5,08 kg)
Flywheel Tooth Count: 109
- Honda S2000 1999-2004 2.0L L4 1997cc
- Honda S2000 2004-2009 2.0L L4 1997cc