Full 304 stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and eventual failure that plagues aluminized steel systems. The 3" turbine to downpipe flange is CNC-machined for a leak-free connection and easy installation. Next in line on this Fiesta ST downpipe is the high-flow catalytic converter, which frees up some airflow when compared to the beefy stock equipment. Just in case you wanted to keep your stock cat-back system, this Fiesta ST downpipe bolts effortlessly to the stock system or any aftermarket exhaust with a 2.5" mid-pipe!
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Ford Fiesta ST
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 3", 304 stainless steel design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow and easy installation
- Includes stainless steel 3-bolt CNC mounting flange to the turbo
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust with a 2.5" mid-pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Stainless Steel Downpipe with CNC 3-bolt flange, Flex Coupler, and 2-bolt Flange
(1) High-Flow Catalytic Converter
(1) 2.5" Exhaust Gasket
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2013+ Ford Fiesta ST
The Mishimoto downpipe is for track and off-road use only. This downpipe cannot be used with the stock ECU programming. The customer must retune the vehicle's ECU after installing the downpipe.
Power gains will vary depending on the type of ECU tune that is applied to the vehicle, and other supporting modifications that are installed.
The catalytic converter is manufactured using 304 grade automotive stainless steel. This particular grade of stainless has the tendency to form a protective layer of surface rust in wet/humid/snowy climates or when exposed to salted roads. This layer is superficial and will not penetrate the metal itself. It can be removed using soap and water and a steel Brillo or S.O.S pad. In the rare event that 304 stainless steel pipes become rusted through, the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty will cover replacement.
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.