When properly maintained, the Subaru flat-four is well known for its substantial power and impressive reliability. Proper regulation of coolant temperature is key to extending the life of your EJ-powered Subaru. Highly modified turbocharger setups and aggressive driving can result in high temperatures, which increases wear on internal engine components. Mishimoto’s X-line radiator is engineered specifically for the 2001–2007 Subaru WRX/STI and features a large three-row core and full aluminum construction. This design yields optimal temperatures even in the most demanding environments. This radiator also features a 100% brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks for increased durability, longevity, and a substantial increase in coolant capacity. The large three-row core enhances surface contact, resulting in improved efficiency, improved heat transfer, and lower engine coolant temperatures for your Subaru.
The Mishimoto Subaru WRX/STI radiator includes a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap, which effectively raises the boiling point of coolant to create a safer and more efficient system. Included with this radiator is a Mishimoto M16 Magnetic Oil Drain Plug that removes metal fragments circulating in the coolant system, thus further protecting your engine. Whether you are looking for a reliable stock replacement radiator or a heat exchanger efficient enough for track abuse, the Mishimoto Subaru WRX/STI X-line Performance Aluminum Radiator is an ideal choice. As with all our products, this radiator is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Large three-row aluminum core provides additional coolant capacity, substantial coolant surface contact, and optimal coolant temperatures even in the most demanding environments
- Industry-largest 2 inch thick core for ultimate cooling efficiency
- Full aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, increased durability, and improved cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with robust TIG-welded end tanks for improved strength
- 100% brazed aluminum core for maximum reliability
- Included 1.3 bar radiator cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- 100% direct-fit with no modification required. Designed to original equipment specifications for the 2001–2007 WRX and STI
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures a premium product for the lifetime of ownership
28.4" x 17.2" x 2.5"
13.54" x 27.24"
Tank Wall Thickness
Fill Neck Thickness
Drain Plug Thread Size
Drain Plug Thread Length
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
1/16” NPT Plug
Fan Mounting Hardware
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
Due to the additional thickness of our 3-row X-Line radiator, trimming the upper hose may be necessary.
For 2002-2003 Subaru WRX models built before 7/2002, remove fill neck overflow nipple and replace with 1/16" NPT plug provided.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.